Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey

Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey
This is my favorite picture. She's so oblivious to the camera.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just pictures of my LillyAnna

This is my nephew Logan holding her.


This was going home from the hospital.


 Same as above. 


This is one of my absolute favorites.



Me and my darling little girl.



haha love her faces.




Tongue. haha  




Sitting in the highchair watching tv. 




Bran wanted to get going already.




She is such a happy baby. 






She was being held my Auntie Serena below.

So sweet.




Close up!!




Smiles. haha in the outfit Aunt Kelsey and Uncle Josh got.




 She loves her little friends.



 
She loves laying with Daddy.




Still in the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you updated the blog! I check it almost every day to see if there is anything new :) I absolutely love every single picture of her! She is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow, she is so adorable! I love it.

    ReplyDelete