Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey

Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey
This is my favorite picture. She's so oblivious to the camera.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Everything and anything

I've never kept a blog so I keep forgetting that I have one. Haha my life is amazing. I love my family more than anything. Ever since I was little I've always fantasized about growing up and getting married and now my, dreams are finally coming true. I always wanted a little boy first but I'm so glad I got my little girl. I still want a little boy so I'm really hoping for a little boy next. I want another baby like right away but my honey wants to wait and as much as it kills me to say it, it's Probably a good idea to wait so we've made an agreement. We are going to wait until I get my cna and than we will try again while I'm in school to be an rn. Which is ok cuz I just got accepted into the yes program which is a program that will pay for me to get my GED and pay for my course to be a certified nurses assistant and they'll pay for me to get my nursing degree. So once I pass my cna course all I need to do is find someone to hire me and than we can try for number two. I'm so excited to finally be getting my life in order. Ive got an amazing husband and a beautiful daughter. And I have the most amazing family (extended family included) to support me. I just want to thank everyone for being there for me and Brandon through everything. If it w went for all of your help, we probably wouldn't be as good off as we are now. Julie, you provide us an awesome place to live and Kelsey you helped us a lot when we were up there and cindi, you would give us your last five dollars if we asked for it. Thank you guys so much. I couldn't have asked for a better family to marry into. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment