Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey

Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey
This is my favorite picture. She's so oblivious to the camera.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My life in the last 2 months

My life has been a little hectic but I love every minute of it. We are doing great. When we took her home from the hospital we were a little scared knowing that anything could happen and there would be no nurses or drs there to help us but we got over that quick. I could be in the worst mood in the world and all it takes for me to be in a better mood is for her to smile at me. My little girl is seriously my little miracle. She has fixed my relationship with so many people in my life. Me and my dad get along better and my siblings seem to like me more. lol I think the thing that makes me the happiest is that I have this wonderful man in my life to help me every step of the way. A lot of women are on their own. So I'm thankful that I got so lucky. I love just holding my little girl and staring at her. She has the most beautiful smile in the world. I'm still waiting very impatiently for her to laugh. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love her. She is the key to my heart. I am so excited that I was so very blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment