Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey

Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey
This is my favorite picture. She's so oblivious to the camera.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My lil girl is on the way!!

So I'm sitting at LDS hospital waiting to be dilated to a 10 so I can push. It's so crazy to think I'm finally going to meet my beautiful little girl in a matter of hours. I finally get to see what color her hair is and her eyes and whose nose she got and so on and so forth. I've dreamt about this moment for months and now that it's finally here, it's just so surreal. It's been like a dream that I've just been watching from the sidelines and now it's actually time. I just can't wrap my head around it. I'm dilated to a 7.5 and efaced 90%. I'm dilating a centimeter an hour so it's only a matter of time. Well, I just wanted to say how unreal this experience is for me and how I can't believe it's really finally happening. I'm scared shitless to push. Wish me luck everyone. I will have to post pics of her the second she's born. oooohh.. I can't wait much longer. Gonna try and sleep again for a minute..

No comments:

Post a Comment