Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey

Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey
This is my favorite picture. She's so oblivious to the camera.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

LillyAnna Rae Durfey

My beautiful daughter was born today, December 14th, 2010, at 9:12 am weighing 7 lbs 12 ounces and was 20 inches long. She is the most beautiful, most perfect baby girl ever. I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love my little girl. I'm so tired. I haven't slept more than 3 hours in the last 28 hours and all I wanna do is sit here with my beautiful little girl and just memorize every aspect of her face. All the pain I went through was completely worth it. I would do anything for my sweet girl. Seeing my husband with her just melted my heart even more. You can see that he feels the same way I do about her. She is going to change our lives so drastically.

1 comment:

  1. I understand that as a grandma, I could "possibly" be prejudiced...but I'm not! She really is such a beautiful baby! I just want to squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete