Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey

Brandon, Heather &LillyAnna Durfey
This is my favorite picture. She's so oblivious to the camera.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Not really sure what to write. I've never blogged before. My name is Heather Durfey, I'm 19, very happily married and expecting. My husbands name is Brandon Durfey and my unborn daughters name is LillyAnna Durfey. Brandon and I have been together for a year and ten months on the 26th. We have been married for 8 months on the 20th. My husband works at Walmart as a cashier. I've been unemployed for over a year. I hope to be working at Teleperformance as soon as I can work again. I used to be a kinda horrible person. Well, in my eyes I was horrible but apparently not as bad as I think because people have forgiven me. I put my mom through a lot of stuff. I regret everything that I did to her and I'm so glad that we have such a good relationship now. She seems to think that my daughter will be just like me and that I'm going to get my payback that way. I really hope that she isn't like me because I don't want my daughter to have as many regrets as I do. Of course to get through life you have to have regrets. Everyone has regrets whether they be big or small. Mine all happen to be life changing regrets. Unfortunately, I could never take anything back even if I could because it's those mistakes I made that got me where I am today. If I hadn't dropped out of school, I wouldn't have been working at taco time and I wouldn't have met Brandon and if I hadn't met Brandon, My sweet daughter wouldn't be due any day. I do wish that I had not been stupid and finished school and been a better example for my brothers and sisters but there's nothing I can do to change that now. I love my family and for once in my life, they are far above anything else on my priority list. And it's all thanks to my little family. I never thought I would be starting a family so young. I'm very happy with my life overall and I can't wait for my little bundle of joy to be here. She has changed my life so dramatically already that I can't wait to see how much more she'll change me in the future. I can't wait to see what color eyes she got, whose nose she got and so on. I'm not sure what else to write so I'm gonna end it here today. My blog to me seems very formal and cold. lol hopefully the more I write the less it'll seem like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment